THE WORST EVENT THAT I HAVE ORGANISED (SARVIN ARUMUGAM/DME43C/ALAM018890)

A plan of playing futsal with my friends went worst.  It was my sem 2 break and I was plan to having a futsal tournament with my friends. 20 October 2022, I have booked the futsal court which is place at Bandar Baru Sri Klebang,Ipoh. I took a van and fetch my friends of eight people Thanesh, Yugilen, Logah,Vinoth,Santonio,Noah,Keshav and Aaron to went for the futsal court. At 2pm we reached the futsal court and starts to play our game. Suddenly,  I heard a sound for help where Keshav was hit by another friend when passing the ball. Keshav have can't control his pain and it getting worst. This causes our futsal plan to be stopped in halfway. We have no other choices and we stop the game and bring him to the nearer hospital. After doctor checked him , Keshav was confirmed of major leg bone fracture. He was admitted in the hospital for one week to become cure. Then I have informed his parents about this incident and they arrived immediately. Then I drop everyone in their home with a sad moment. We back to home with a failure of our plan. The plan become a tragedy. I have learn from this event that we have to be more careful every time because the danger can happen anywhere and anytime. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERBUKA WITH FRIENDS

Worst Event