VERY WORST EVENT FOR ME ;(

 THE WORST EVENT THAT I EVER HAD

Everyone has their own memorable event that they never forget either because of it is the worst event or it is the best event they ever experienced.  



         The worst event that i ever had is when Im not able to play in final plate category against SM Sultan Alam Shah (SAS) on SBP 7s rugby tournament that been held at SM Sains Teluk Intan. On 20th July 2019, it was a great morning when we got a good news that we go further to play on semi final cup/plate category against SM Sains Banting. Unfortunately, the good news is not stay along with me after i got injured on my left eyebrows after being hit by opponent’s shoulder while he tried to clearing ruck. It was really sad decision for me, after the medic quarter master need to bring me outside the filed to get further treatment. Im not only cant play on the final but the scars is permanently on my eyebrows. That makes me feel this injury is really unforgettable event for me. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERBUKA WITH FRIENDS

Worst Event