Worst event that I ever experienced

 


Every year during eid fitri, My family will cook some lemang for our meals for Open House.It was start 5 years ago when I still in high school.My brother ask for our father to try make a lemang. Our first try  was really good . We manage to cook more than 10 tubes of lemang, But the bamboo was too short and small. My Father decide the ratio of the glutinous rice and coconut milk, My brother will keep the fire and me myself was cleaning the bamboo.Dad learning steps to makin lemang by his friend. His friend is a lemang seller in this village. 

It's was so fun to try it but year when it come to you as a responsible person, It's not good/and very traumatizes, Last Year ,  my brother still in their campus and my father choose me to be person in charge for this small project. Firstly, I need to find the bamboo and cut with the measurement given. so it will have a same height, Usually, I just see and assist from far but this year I need to do it alone 

Finding the bamboo was already a nightmare. setup the fire with only 1 person, was such difficult work. I need to wait around 3-4 hours cause the fire that I made was unable to reach the wall pf bamboo.The heat only can cook the lemang but it's so slow.I try to fire up the fire but nothing happens.
I already fade up cause no one wants to help me to do this lemang.

After 4 hours I already tired too keep the fire , I see the lemang inside the bamboo and the lemang didn't cook yet . It is still raw and need to cook more. Me being so angry at that time and start to curse, Bad luck happen which is the lemang that I cook fall to the ground, and all the rice inside it totally out. My father see that and wanted to help me but then he accidentally slip and hit the bamboo too . Right now all the lemang is already in bad condition and can't continue the cooking process. I was so mad cause all my effort are worthless. I really need someone who is more knowledgeable to guide me next time if I make lemang.I hate my feeling on that day and never want to feel it again

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERBUKA WITH FRIENDS

Worst Event