The Person I Idolized The Most

 "Success, failure, tears, happiness, and experiments."

My hero, Nikola Tesla, was born in Yugoslavia in 1856 and was an electrical inventor. At the turn of the century, Tesla was famous for inventing the AC system, which is still used today in home washing machines. But his later inventions, recorded in some 30 U.S. patents between 1890 and his 1921, were never applied to our civilization in the way he wanted.

Nikola Tesla grew up in Yugoslavia before moving to Prague to study and work as a telephone engineer in both Prague and Paris. Nikola believed he could find a better future in the United States of America, so he worked as Thomas Alba Edison's assistant, but after a while, Tesla became bored with Edison and left. His goal was to outperform Edison, and many considered him to be better than Edison.

Despite the fact that his projects were stifled by the US government, Nikola Tesla accomplished many remarkable things for the scientific community. He invented a poly-phase motor, which is used as an engine in industries, as well as dynamos and transformers for a complete alternating system used in washing machines. Nikola Tesla's patents were purchased by George Westinghouse, who used them to create very good washing machines. His best invention was the "free energy receiver," which could be used in our homes to receive free energy.

I became a lot more dedicated in school after reading Nikola Tesla's biography by accident because I wanted to be like him; not a genius, but the best at what I do, just like he was. He also persisted until he became famous, but at the time, most people dismissed him as insane. He did, however, become more well-known within the scientific community over time. 

Nikola Tesla was a man with futuristic ideas, and so he was misunderstood by the society of his time - except for his friends and family - even though he continued on and achieved his goals. Now he is appreciated by all people that know about him. Like a true hero, he persevered, and he had all the values that a real hero must have.

Tesla requires me to give my all in everything I do because he has positively influenced me. He taught me that even if I fail, I can do it better the next time, and that I should never give up and fight for what I want in life. I will never give up and will remain optimistic in all that I do. Nikola Tesla is my idol, the best one for me, because he has inspired me to be a better person through his example.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERBUKA WITH FRIENDS

Worst Event