THE BEST EVENT THAT I HAVE ORGANIZED ( SARVIN ARUMUGAM/DME43C/ALAM018890)

 The best event that i have organised is a small trip to Port Dickson with my friends. Since we are heading to finals month, we are getting stress of revised the subjects for final examination. I was the one who is in charge of handling the trip. First, I have start to collect money from my friends for the transportation.  We have decided to take a Grab service to reach our destination. It costs RM50 for 4 pax.My friends,Thanesh, Somesh and Charles followed me to the trip. We went to the very famous Waterfront in Port Dickson at 9am. We enjoyed the beach side over there  and took some fresh air of the beach. Many people jogs  and did exercises along the beach. Chineses  done taichi together. Heard that  it is their traditional exercise. It turns to 12pm and we continued to look at some souvenirs near the beach. There are many tourists and outsiders buy some keychains and shirts printed with the word"I Love Port Dickson" as their memories of visiting the wonderful place. Me and my friends bought some shirts with same colour and theme. After that we went to have our lunch nearest seafood restaurants. The foods are damn delicious and the price are also reasonable with the portion they had given. Due to the hot weather,we decided to swim at the beach.It was a family pinpoint to enjoy the sceneries. The atmosphere looks very happy with cheerful children who played with sands and build sandcastles at the shore. Besides that elders are also played volleyball with their family members. Suddenly more people gathered with their phones and cameras. Then we realised that it was the beautiful sunset place. We were amazed with the beauty of God's creation and ended our trip with a group photo. From this trip, I learned on how to manage our expenses and time of the journey. I also learned on how to travel from one place to another place. I leaded my friends during this trip. It was very hard but I gain many valuable memories and experiences from it.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERBUKA WITH FRIENDS

Worst Event