The worst event that I ever had.

 


    This will be in my mind forever since it is the worst event that I ever had. It is my own birthday party,  my 9th birthday party to be exact. I was so excited about my birthday and I asked my parents to make a party for it. My birthday is on the middle of the week and I don’t want it to be at weekend since that day is not my birthday. I don’t know why I was like that back in the days. So my parents I can do a party but you have to do it before you go to your KAFA which is my religion class. I said okay and yes the 9-year old me is very excited.

 

 

       Two weeks before the event, I wrote cards to invite my friends but that is my mistake. I invite so many people! It was supposed to be a small party since I have to do it before my KAFA class and it was at my taska at that time but I didn’t think  about that because I was very excited. After I invited my friends I thought of the foods that will be there such as soft drinks and all. You cannot imagine how excited and ambitious I am.

 

 


 

       The day that have been waited for a long time came and I how excited I am at that day, I almost skipped school and I just want to go to my birthday party. After school and I went to my taska for the party. The cakes and food is there and as I said before my mistake is I invite to many people, yes the food was not enough. I remembere my disappointed friend’s faces when they came and did not get any food. I panicked and I didn’t know that kind of thing will happen. What I imagine was a big party like we seen on the television but I was so ambitious didn’t think through about it. The crowd was sad and I remember the bad words that were thrown at me. After that day some of them didn’t want to talk to me as I am criminal who have commit a homicide. I was so sad but in a way I learnt a lot of it.

 

 


      If we want to organized an event, the capacity and the frequency of the crowd is very important. If it is incorporated with food, make sure to have extra of it to prepare for the worst-case scenario.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BERBUKA WITH FRIENDS

Worst Event